Qmobile A300 stockrom
1) Run the flash tool.
2) Select a the MT6589_Android_scatter_emmc.txt in ROM
3) Wait file to be added into Flash Tool
4) Check DA DL All With Check Sum
5) Turn off your phone, remove the battery, SIM and SD Card.
6) Click Firmware -> Upgrade
7) Press and hold the Volume Up key and then connect the USB (without the battery inserted). You'll hear a sound from the PC. Release the Volume key.
8) The process will start and a red progress bar will appear after color purple, yellow.
9) When you see a Green Circle with a White background it means the installation is complete.
10) Unplug the phone and restart it after inserting the SIM card, SD Card and the battery.