Selecting the firmware files:
- Click on PIT button and select: ZEROLTE_EUR_OPEN.pit
- Click on BL button and select: BL_G925Fxxxxxxxx_CL4497415_...REV02_user_low_ship.tar.md5
- Click on AP button and select: AP_G925Fxxxxxxxx_CL4497415_...REV02_user_low_ship.tar.md5
- Click on CP button and select: CP_G925Fxxxxxxxx_CL4497415_...REV02_user_low_ship.tar.md5
- Click on CSC button and select: CSC_Oxx_G925FOxxxxxxxx_...REV02_user_low_ship.tar.md5
Installing the new firmware on the Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge SM-G925F:
- Turn Off the Galaxy S6 Edge Smartphone, And wait for 10 seconds.
- Put the phone into Download Mode.
- Use the USB cable to connect the phone to the PC.
- Wait until Windows detects the new connected device completely.
- You should see the COM port number of the phone at Odin3 window (0:[COMxx]).
- Click Start button.
- Odin3 flasher will start installing the new firmware files into the Galaxy S6 Edge.
- Wait until Odin3 flasher reboots the phone.
- If you see PASS! Word at Odin3 program's window, That means the update was done successfully.
- Disconnect the phone.
- After the device is completely on, Type *#1234# Using the phone's Keypad.
- You should see the details of the new installed firmware on screen.
- Now the Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge SM-G925F has a new firmware version.
- In this Guide we used a full firmware package, In case you download one file firmware package, Then you have to select the one file as AP file only, And complete the other steps as explained.
- You can update your device software version without using any PIT file, So use the PIT file only if you need to fix your device partitions.
- If your Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge SM-G925F is locked to any network worldwide, You can Unlock it so easy, Cheap Samsung Unlock Code is available.