Samsung SM-J110H Rooting Steps:
- Extract the Samsung SM-J110H Pre-Rooted Firmware, You will get *.TAR.MD5 file.
- Run Odin3.exe flasher as administrator.
- Make sure that only Auto Reboot and F.Reset Time options are checked.
- Click on AP button and select the extracted *.tar.md5 file.
- Turn off your Galaxy J1 Ace Duos, And remove battery for 10 seconds.
- Put the battery back and put the phone into Download Mode.
- Connect the phone to your PC using the USB cable.
- Wait until Odin3 detects the COM port number of your connected phone.
- Click on Start button to install the Pre-Rooted firmware into the Galaxy J1 Ace Duos.
- Do nothing until Odin3 reboots your phone.
- Your phone will be rebooted automatically, So wait for it.
- When you see PASS! Word in green at Odin3 flasher, You can disconnect the phone.
- Congratulations, You have rooted your Samsung SM-J110H Galaxy J1 Ace Duos.
- Done, Now you have SuperSU app installed on your phone.
- Make sure to download the suitable firmware version for your phone.
- In case your phone stuck at Bootloop, Then you can reflash it with any Stock Firmware to fix it.